> Apps For Healthy Kids — Where PC Meets PCs
Apps For Healthy Kids — Where PC Meets PCs
theodp writes “Put the Grand Theft Auto, Halo, and Madden away, kids! Over at Apps for Healthy Kids, First Lady Michelle Obama has a whole new slate of games for you to play with! Voting on entries in the White House-backed game development competition has begun, and you’ll find exciting titles like Balanced Meal (6 votes), Blubber Blaster (9 votes), Calorie Quest (10 votes), and Count Peas (7 votes) — and that’s just for starters.”
Source: Apps For Healthy Kids — Where PC Meets PCs
- Ask Slashdot: Android Apps For Kids Under 12 Months?
- Ask Slashdot: Math and Science iOS Apps For Young Kids?
- How Microsoft Is Wooing College Kids To Write Apps For Windows 8
- Wikileaks Meets Its Cash Goal — For Now
- Americans Less Healthy, But Outlive Brits
Categories: slashdot apps, balanced meal, development competition, food, games, Government, Grand, grand theft auto, healthy kids, Kids, mdash, Michelle Obama, PC Meets, politics, theodp, USA