RIM, Nokia, HTC And Motorola Respond To Apple’s Claim That Every Smartphone Has A Weak Spot
At the special iPhone 4 conference yesterday, Apple’s CEO Steve Jobs showed videos of RIM’s BlackBerry Bold 8700, HTC’s Droid Eric, Samsung’s Omnia II lose signal strength when they're gripped in a certain way.
Apple also published new pages on its website, where it is trying to educate users about smartphone antenna performance and their weak spots.
- Apple Posts Videos Of Droid X And Nokia N97 Mini Antenna Performance And Their Weak Spots
- Videos And Photos Of Smartphone Antenna Performance And Their Weak Spots Disappear From Apple’s Website
- Apple Explains Smartphone Antenna Performance And Their Weak Spots
- Nokia and RIM Respond To Apple’s Antenna Claims
- Apple vs. Nokia, RIM and Motorola On Nano-SIM Standard