Apple Releases iOS 3.2.1 For iPad To Fix Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues
According to the release notes, iOS 3.2.1 includes a number of bug fixes and improvements including a fix for the Wi-Fi connectivity issue that Apple had acknowledged.
- How To Fix iPhone Or iPad Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues After Upgrading To iOS 4.3.3
- iPad 2 Problems: Apple Investigating Connectivity Issues With Verizon 3G Network
- Apple Acknowledges iPad’s Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues; Provides Steps To Fix It
- iOS 4.3.2 To Fix iPad 2 Connectivity & FaceTime Issues
- Princeton University Provides Workarounds To Fix iPad’s Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues