Toyota Sudden Acceleration Is Driver Error
phantomfive writes “The NHTSA has investigated data recorders from Toyota cars whose owners claimed to have crashed due to an accelerator error. They found that the throttles were wide open and the brakes weren’t being pressed. The investigation looked at a sample of the cars, selected by the NHTSA.” Jamie found this article with a superior headline at Balloon Juice.
- Report: Many of Toyota’s Acceleration Problems Due to Driver Error
- Toyota Acceleration and Embedded System Bugs
- Stack Overflow Could Explain Toyota Vehicles’ Unintended Acceleration
- Free Software NVIDIA Driver Now Supports 3D Acceleration With All GeForce GPUs
- NHTSA Has No Software Engineers To Analyze Toyota