Smaller OLED Based iPads Coming In Q4 2010 – Will You Be Buying One?
A report on DigiTimes has claimed that Apple is planning to launch a second generation iPad as early as the fourth quarter of 2010.
According to sources quoted in the report, the next generation iPad could also come in smaller sizes. Apple could introduce OLED based 5.6-inch and 7-inch iPad models in addition to the 9.7-inch iPad model that is available currently.
- Next Generation iPad Could Come With An OLED Screen
- Apple Proposes Smaller SIM Card Standard To Make Thinner iPhones And iPads
- Microsoft Barring Certain Staff From Buying Macs, iPads?
- OLED Could Be Apple Tablet’s Secret Solution for E-Reading
- Apple Announces The Apple MacBook Air Refresh Including A Smaller Model