iPhone 4 Reception Recall Ruckus Roundup
Readers today have been sending tons of stories about the iPhone4, so here are a few of the highlights:
Following the Consumers Reports that the iPhone has antenna problems, Andy Patrizio asks if
withstand the pressure to recall, while CNet estimates that a
A recall would cost them $1.5B.
But that’s just the latest on the iPhone4: the long running carrier exclusivity lawsuit rumors have been
upgraded to Class Action status.
- PR Experts Believe Apple Will Be Forced To Recall iPhone 4 Due To Reception Problems
- iPhone Tracking Ruckus Ongoing
- Report Claims Apple Knew About iPhone 4 Antenna Problems; Apple Denies It; Has No Plans To Recall iPhone 4
- Microsoft Calls iPhone 4 “Apple’s Vista”; Letterman, Top Gear Poke Fun At iPhone 4′s Reception Problem
- iPhone 4 Reception Saga: Animated Version Depicts Steve Jobs As Darth Vader