iPhone 4 UK: Carrier Pricing And Tariff Plans Compared
T-Mobile UK finally announced its pricing and tariff plans for Apple’s new iPhone 4, which has been available for more than 2 weeks.
So it makes T-Mobile the last carrier to join the iPhone 4 party in the UK as O2, Vodafone, Orange, 3 Network and Tesco Mobile have already announced their pricing and tariff plans for iPhone 4.
If you thought that T-Mobile had delayed the pricing and tariff plans for iPhone 4 to study what competitors have to offer, so that it can offer a much better deal then you’ll be disappointed.
Register Hardware has compared the cheapest and the most expensive tariffs that are offered by carriers in UK for iPhone 4, which is quite useful if you are trying to make up your mind on which carrier to go with for iPhone 4.
Please note that Apple has also started offering SIM-free and unlocked iPhone 4’s in the UK.
If you’re living in the UK, let us know which carrier you decided to go with in the comments.
[via Register Hardware]
- iPhone 4 UK: Coming To T-Mobile And 3; O2 Announces Early Upgrade Offer But Kills Unlimited Data Plans
- AT&T Vs. Sprint Vs. Verizon: Which Is The Best Carrier For iPhone 4S?
- Verizon iPhone Vs AT&T iPhone Compared
- Google Announces Plans, Pricing For Kansas City Fiber Network
- T-Mobile Loses iPhone Exclusivity To O2 And Vodafone In Germany