> Nokia Chases Blogger To Recover N8 Prototype
Nokia Chases Blogger To Recover N8 Prototype
boris writes “Nokia has approached Russian authorities to retrieve its N8 prototype from blogger Eldar Murtazin, in a case similar to Apple iPhone 4/Gizmodo fiasco. In its official blog, Nokia said, ‘we formally requested the return of all unauthorized Nokia property from Mr. Murtazin and he declined to respond. As a result, we have contacted the Russian authorities to assist us in the return of all unauthorized Nokia property.’”
Source: Nokia Chases Blogger To Recover N8 Prototype
- Electromagnetic Pulse Gun To Help In Police Chases
- Will Nokia Become The IBM Of Handsets?
- Bing Loses More Money As Microsoft Chases Google
- Did Apple Impersonate Police To Recover the Lost iPhone 5?
- Nokia Claims Apple Does “Legal Alchemy” To Mask IP Theft
Categories: slashdot Apple iPhone, blogger, Gizmodo, iphone 4, mobile, Mr. Murtazin, Nokia, property, property source, prototype, return, russian authorities, telecom, Wireless