Good Database Design Books?
OneC0de writes “I am the Director of IT for a small/medium sized marketing company, where I personally write the code that runs our applications. We use a variety of technology at our office, the majority of which rely on MS-SQL and MySQL databases. I am familiar with tables, SQL queries, and have a general understanding of how the SQL databases work. What I’m looking for is a good book, particularly a newer book, to explain general database design techniques, and maybe explain some relational tables. We have some tables that have million of rows, and I’d like to know the best method of designing these tables.”
Source: Good Database Design Books?
- Amazon Goes After Oracle (Again) With New Aurora Database
- Google Spanner: First Globally Scalable Database With External Consistency
- Borders Books Customers, Watch For Database Opt-Out Email
- DataStax Brisk, Hadoop, and the Ever-Evolving Database
- One Database To Rule The Cloud: Salesforce Debuts Database.com For The Enterprise