Apple Implements the CalDAV Standard For MobileMe
Vermyndax writes “Apple announced the new MobileMe Calendar beta on July 6th. The mainstream press picked up the story and plugged the gorgeous new iPad-like interface for all devices. It seems, however, that they missed the real story: MobileMe’s new Calendar application is an implementation of CalDAV, the proposed calendaring standard. This may be the same implementation that exists in Snow Leopard Server and is open sourced. The hidden gem in all of this is that Apple plans to bring this CalDAV connectivity to Outlook users on MobileMe. Where might they take it next?”
- Apple’s HTML5 and Standards Gallery Not Standard
- Apple May Launch Revamped MobileMe Service In April?
- Apple Allows Developers To Migrate From MobileMe To iCloud; Gives 25GB iCloud Storage Until June 2012
- German Court Upholds Ban On Push Email In Apple’s iCloud, MobileMe
- Apple Drops Snow Leopard Security Updates, Doesn’t Tell Anyone