> In UK, Computer Science Graduates the Least Employable
In UK, Computer Science Graduates the Least Employable
Rogerborg writes “The BBC reports that in the UK, computer science graduates are now the least employable of students leaving with a degree, 17% of them being unable to find a job within six months of graduation. Unsurprisingly, medics, educators and lawyers do better, but even much mocked communications and creative arts graduates are finding work more easily.”
Source: In UK, Computer Science Graduates the Least Employable
- Ask Slashdot: How Do I Stay Employable?
- IT Graduates Not “Well-Trained, Ready-To-Go”
- Why Computer Science Students Cheat
- Microsoft Wants Computer Science Taught In UK Primary Schools
- Do High Schools Know What ‘Computer Science’ Is?
Categories: slashdot arts graduates, BBC, bbc reports, compsci, computer, computer science graduates, degree, developers, education, medics, Rogerborg, Science, UK, uk computer