Apple Hires Antenna Engineers. Really.
kangsterizer writes “Sometimes, news items are just about a good laugh. You may or may not like Apple, but the way it has been handling their antenna issue has been like a small tech soap-opera.
Steve Jobs, the CEO, claiming “not to hold the phone that way”, rumors or software issues, and the latest but most crunchy part, since the antenna issue has been widely discovered, on the 23 june, several “Antenna engineer” positions opened up at Apple. Seems someone got fired:
I just figure they did all their testing in California, where AT&T dropping calls is as common as $4 coffees.
- iPhone 4 Reception Issues – Competitors Take A Jab While Apple Scouts For Antenna Engineers
- Nokia and RIM Respond To Apple’s Antenna Claims
- Report Claims Apple Knew About iPhone 4 Antenna Problems; Apple Denies It; Has No Plans To Recall iPhone 4
- Apple Hires Away TAG Heuer’s VP of Global Sales
- Apple Is Selling Every iPhone 4 It Can Make; Indicates Antenna Issue Is Not A Deal-Breaker