Tesla IPO Raises $226 Million
An anonymous reader writes “Tesla, which will trade under TSLA on Nasdaq, has been priced at $17 per share, allowing the electric car start-up to raise more than $226 million in its IPO. Investors were expecting the share price target range to be between $14 and $16 but the overflow of excitement saw Tesla increase the number of shares it plans to offer to 13.3 million, nearly 20 percent more than originally planned.” Reader hlovy contributes a link from Xconomy.com summarizing the skepticism among some analysts as to how much staying power TSLA will demonstrate.
Source: Tesla IPO Raises $226 Million
- Tesla Taps Public Markets Again; Raises Over $200M To Develop Model X Vehicle
- Tesla Signs $60 Million Contract With Toyota
- Tesla Co-founder’s Wrightspeed Raises $5 Million Series A Round
- Tesla Motors Getting $10 Million From California For Model X Production
- Panasonic Invests $30 Million In Tesla, For 2% Stake