iPhone Dev Team Release New Version Of Redsn0w To Fix MMS And APN Issues
iPhone Dev Team has just released a new version of Redsn0w to fix any MMS or APN issues.
MuscleNerd of the iPhone Dev Team tweeted:
Latest redsn0w http://is.gd/buMgi should fix any APN/MMS issues (remember to deselect Cydia if it's already installed)
If you faced any of these issues then you can re-run the new version of Redsn0w on your already jailbroken iPhone 3G or iPod Touch 2G without restoring. iPhone Dev Team have confirmed that it is safe to re-run the tool.
You can download the latest version of Redsn0w from Dev Team's blog (follow this link).
Did you face any of these issues? If so let us know if the new version of Redsn0w has fixed the issues.
[via Dev Team]
- Dev Team Release Redsn0w To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 For iPhone 3G And iPod Touch 2G
- iPhone Dev Team To Release Redsn0w And PwnageTool For Untethered iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak
- Redsn0w 0.9.5 Released To Jailbreak iOS 4 For iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 2G
- iPhone Dev Team Releases Redsn0w 0.9.8b5 To Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 5 For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch
- Dev Team Makes It Faster To Jailbreak iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch With Redsn0w 0.9.9 Beta 7 For iOS 5