iPhone 4 Customers Can Now Call Apple’s Toll-Free Number To Try Out FaceTime
No problem, as Apple has provided a toll-free number, which iPhone 4 customers can call to video chat with an Apple representative to test the feature.
AppleInsider is reporting that Apple has been sending out emails to iPhone 4 customers to let them know that they could try out FaceTime by calling the toll-free 1-888-FACETIME (332-3846) number. The hotline is available between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. CDT.
The Apple representative will also show you the basics on how to use the FaceTime feature along with few advanced tips.
Apple had clarified earlier in the week that video calling using FaceTime will not consume the user's carrier minutes.
So if you haven’t found anyone to try the feature then you know who to call now.
- Apple: FaceTime Video Call Does Not Use Carrier Minutes
- iPhone 4 Launches In UAE And Qatar But Without FaceTime
- Apple Releases FaceTime For Mac; Allows Users To Make Video Calls From Mac To iPhone, iPod Touch Or Mac
- iOS 5 Features: Improved FaceTime Video Quality; Enable FaceTime For iPhone 4 Users In Middle East
- Apple To Give Free Case To All iPhone 4 Customers – Here Are All The Details