Apple’s iPhone 4 Blended To A Smoothie
It all started with the iPhone 4 lines a week before the official launch, we then had some lucky users reporting that they had received their shiny new iPhone 4 one or two day early and making everyone jealous with the iPhone 4 unboxing photos and publishing photos and HD videos taken using Apple’s new iPhone and we also had folks at iFixit flying all the way to Japan to take it apart.
So the only ritual remaining based on what we had seen since the launch of the iPhone other than iPhone Dev team jailbreaking and unlocking it, was for folks at BlendTec finding an answer to the question: Will Apple's new iPhone 4 blends?
None of the older iPhone models have survived the Blender’s assault, so what chance does this iPhone 4 with its front and back aluminosilicate glass panels, the same type of glass used in the windshields of helicopters and high-speed trains have?
You can checkout the video clip to find out:
We still haven’t seen the iPhone 4 smoothie for sale on eBay, in 2007 the iPhone frenzy had reached such a peak that the original iPhone smoothie was sold for more than $455.
- iPhone Repair Company Claims iPhone 4 Screen Not Immune To Cracks
- iPhone 4S Drop Test Results Are In
- Bumpers For iPhone 4 – Will You Be Buying One?
- iPhone 4 Unboxing And Teardown Video Using 1700+ High Resolution Photos
- Apple Investigating Potential Issue With Slide-On Cases And iPhone 4 Causing Cracked Glass Back Panel