Sn0wbreeze To Jaibreak iOS 4 For iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G For Windows Users Released
Sn0wbreeze for iOS 4 will allow users to create custom firmware (.ipsw file) so that they can update and jailbreak their iPhone with iOS 4.
Sn0wbreeze will support the same devices as PwnageTool 4.0:
iPhone 3G (might require DFU)
iPod Touch 2G (non MC model, not already jailbroken using Spirit jailbreak)
iPhone 3G users can enable the multitasking and custom homescreen wallpaper features using Sn0wbreeze, which are officially not available in iOS 4 for the device.
Please take a backup of your iPhone before you use PwnageTool to jailbreak it. Please refer to this post for more details. As with any hack, please proceed with caution as jailbreaking your iPhone could void it's warranty so proceed at your own risk.
You can download the latest version of Sn0wbreeze from this link.
As always, please let us know how it goes.
- Sn0wbreeze To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 For iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 2G For Windows Users Released
- Sn0wbreeze 2.2 For Windows: iOS 4.2.1 Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released; Fixes iBooks Problem
- Sn0wbreeze 2.5 For Windows: Untethered iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch And Apple TV 2G Released
- Sn0wbreeze 2.1 To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 For iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 2G, Apple TV 2G iOS 3.2.2 For iPad Released
- Sn0wbreeze 2.3 Beta 4 For iOS 4.3 Released; Allows Users To Unlock iPhone 4 Baseband 01.59.00, iPhone 3GS Basebands 05.13.04 Or Earlier Using Ultrasn0w