iPhone 4 News Roundup
We have a slew of iPhone 4-related stories this morning, so I’m lumping them together for easier consumption/ignoring, depending on your personal feelings on the subject.
Here is a blog entry proclaiming that iOS 4 multitasking sucks and why. Here is a sketchy summary of privacy violations by Apple and AT&T — apparently they are reporting back jailbroken phones. Skunkpost has a story about the lines and sales of the new phone. But the big news of the morning is the reception problems that apparently only affect people who hold the phone in their left hands.
Source: iPhone 4 News Roundup
- iPhone 4 Press Conference Roundup: White iPhone 4 Availability, iPhone 4 Coming To 17 New Countries And More
- iPhone 4 Reception Recall Ruckus Roundup
- Apple’s New iPhone: News And Rumors Roundup
- Roundup Of Free iPhone 4 Cases – Which One Are You Getting?
- News Roundup: Apple Acquires Face Recognition Firm, FaceTime Blocked In Middle East & iPhone 4 Launch In China