Flash Crash Analysis of May 6 Stock Market Plunge
Jamie found an interesting site that has many charts and graphs about the strange May 6 stock market plunge and rebound. There’s a lot of information to consume over there, but it does a pretty good job of showing high frequency trading is getting to be a real problem.
- SEC Blames Computer Algorithm For ‘Flash Crash’
- Algorithmic Pricing On Amazon ‘Could Spark Flash Crash’
- New “Circuit Breaker” Imposed To Stop Market Crash
- After A $20 Billion Plunge To Start The Day, Apple Stock Powering Back As Earnings Near
- Zecco Launches App To Let You Trade Stocks, View Realtime Stock Market Data On Facebook