Apple: White iPhone 4 Will Be Available Only In The Second Half Of July
Are you waiting for the white iPhone 4 model? As we had reported it looks like you’ll have to wait until second half of July to get one.
Apple has just announced that the new white iPhone 4 will be available only in the second half of July as they’re more challenging to manufacture than expected.
When Apple started taking iPhone 4 pre-orders last week, the new white iPhone 4 model, which comes with a white front panel for the first time was not available for pre-order.
At that time bob, one of our readers had informed us that he had pre-ordered a white iPhone model at Best Buy but got a call from them informing him that the white iPhone won't be available until July 24th.
Apple has just confirmed the news in today’s statement:
White models of Apple's new iPhone® 4 have proven more challenging to manufacture than expected, and as a result they will not be available until the second half of July. The availability of the more popular iPhone 4 black models is not affected.
Are you planning to wait that long to buy one? Or you're going to just buy the black iPhone 4?
- Apple Could Still Launch iPhone 5 In June Or July
- AT&T Rep Claims Apple Won’t Be Releasing iPhone 5 In June Or July
- White iPhone 4 Delayed Until Spring 2011
- SIM-less iPhone 4S With A5 Chip, 8-Megapixel Camera Coming In July/August; iPhone 5 In Spring 2012?
- Has Apple Stopped Shipping iPhone 3G Ahead Of iPhone 4G Launch?