First 720p HD Videos And Photos Taken Using iPhone 4
His first impressions about Apple’s new iPhone:
“Thus far the screen is brilliant and clear, the iPhone is extremely thin and the sharp corners seem to make it a little easier to grip.”
But looks like even iPhone 4’s new antenna system won’t result in fewer dropped calls on AT&T’s network. He writes:
“Call quality is great, but I’ve already had my first (2 now) AT&T dropped calls with my brother on Sprint.”
He has posted a high-definition video recorded with his new iPhone 4:
He has also posted a photo taken using iPhone 4:
What do you think about the quality of the HD videos and photo taken using iPhone 4?
- Next Generation iPhone Will Be Able To Record 720p HD Video
- iOS 4.1: HDR Photos Available Only To iPhone 4 Users; Hack To Enable the Feature For iPhone 3GS And iPhone 3G Users
- Take Hands-Free 360 Degree Panoramic Photos With an iPhone (Video)
- Photos Of Apple’s New White iPhone?
- Survey Shows AT&T iPhone Drop Call Rate More Than Twice Verizon iPhone