AT&T Also Starts Shipping iPhone 4 For Launch Day
If you had pre-ordered your iPhone 4 from AT&T and were worried after reading reports of Apple shipping iPhone 4s for launch day because you weren’t seeing any progress on AT&T’s website then we have some good news.
Many of our readers have commented that they’ve observed that their order status on AT&T’s website has finally changed today.
Our readers (thanks everyone for the tip) have commented that their order status on AT&T’s website has changed today and received email notifications. The order status indicates that the iPhone 4s were shipped on Friday and they also have a Fedex tracking number.
If you’ve seen a change in the status of your iPhone 4 order or received shipment notifications then please let us know in the comments.
[image via MacRumors]
- Apple Starts Shipping iPhone 4 For Launch Day; Some Users Report Cancellation Of iPhone 4 Pre-Orders
- Apple Starts Shipping New Apple TV
- iPhone 4S Pre-Orders Start Shipping
- Apple Starts Shipping iPad 2; Some Users Reporting March 17th Delivery Date
- iPhone 4 Orders For Launch Day Are Ready For Shipment