iPhone 4 Orders For Launch Day Are Ready For Shipment
If you’ve pre-ordered iPhone 4 from Apple for a delivery on the day of the launch then the status of your order should show up as "Prepared for Shipment".
MacRumors is reporting that some of their readers have observed that their iPhone 4 order status at the Apple's US Online store has changed from “Not Shipped” to "Prepared for Shipment".
Due to the massive volume of pre-orders, Apple will likely start shipments early but ask the shipper (FedEx or UPS) to hold the package at the destination warehouse in order to time simultaneous delivery on June 24th.
Customers who pre-ordered their iPhone 4 from AT&T have also reported that some early credit card charges.
iPhone 4 pre-orders for the launch day were sold out in less than 24 hours despite issues Apple and AT&T had with the pre-orders. According to Apple’s Online store, the earliest it can deliver an iPhone 4 is July 14th if you preorder it now. Meanwhile, AT&T hasn’t started taking iPhone 4 pre-orders again after temporarily suspending new iPhone 4 pre-orders on Wednesday.
If you’ve seen a change in the status of your iPhone 4 order then please let us know in the comments.
- Apple Starts Shipping iPhone 4 For Launch Day; Some Users Report Cancellation Of iPhone 4 Pre-Orders
- iPhone 4S Pre-Orders Start Shipping
- Apple Announces Over 600,000 iPhone 4 Pre-Orders
- AT&T Also Starts Shipping iPhone 4 For Launch Day
- Shipping Estimates For New International iPhone 4S Pre-Orders Slip To 1-2 Weeks