UK Police To Allow Gun Users To Renew Licenses With iPhone App
Sussex police are creating a number of iPhone apps for the public, including one to renew your gun license. Unsurprisingly, the plan has some anti-gun groups upset. Lyn Costello, of Mothers Against Murder and Aggression (MAMAA), said, “This isn’t suitable, especially in light of what happened in Cumbria. We’ve got to be extra careful giving gun licenses. We have this attitude that gun murders don’t happen very often so it’s OK to be lax, but it is not OK and we’ve got to do everything in our power to stop it happening again. We can’t put money before life and if you start to do that we are losing our humanity. It is a really stupid idea.”
- Myspace And Google Renew Search And Advertising Agreement For Multiple Years
- Did Apple Impersonate Police To Recover the Lost iPhone 5?
- iPhone Helping FBI and Local Police Solve Crime
- Ten Cops Can’t Recover Police Chief’s Son’s iPhone
- Georgia College’s New Policy — Reporting All P2P Users To the Police