Pakistani Lawyer Wants Mark Zuckerberg Executed
Earthquake Retrofit sends along a piece from The Register reporting on a nightmare scenario of legal jurisdiction on the Internet: a Pakistani lawyer has filed blasphemy charges, carrying the death penalty, against Mark Zuckerberg and other Facebook executives (and the pseudonomous user who initiated the “Draw Muhammad” contest last month). Pakistani police have apparently opened an investigation, according to this Google translation of a BBC Urdu report.”
- Hacker Defaces Website Of Kenya Police In Tribute Of Mark Zuckerberg
- Mark Zuckerberg, In It To Change the World?
- Mark Zuckerberg Is The Most Followed User On Google+
- You’re Not Mark Zuckerberg – But This Shop Lets You Copy His Wardrobe
- Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook’s Strategy For China (And His Wardrobe)