Tegra-Based Android Devices To Get Space MMO “Vendetta Online”
Incarnate-VO writes “Guild Software, makers of the multi-platform space MMO Vendetta Online are apparently rolling a native Android port, intended for use on upcoming smartbooks and tablets powered by Nvidia’s second-generation Tegra. More information on the port at the Android FAQ page on the Vendetta Online website.”
- Vendetta Online Becomes the First MMO To Launch Support For the Oculus Rift.
- Xiaomi Mi3 Announced As First NVIDIA Tegra 4 Powered Android Smartphone
- NVIDIA Tegra Note 7 Tested, Fastest Android 4.3 Slate Under $200
- Nvidia’s Kal-El Tegra Will Have Fifth “Companion Core”
- NVIDIA Launches Tegra K1-Based SHIELD Tablet, Wireless Controller