> Microsoft a Weak Link In Possible Cyber War
Microsoft a Weak Link In Possible Cyber War
climenole writes ‘Microsoft has vast resources, literally billions of dollars in cash, or liquid assets reserves. Microsoft is an incredibly successful empire built on the premise of market dominance with low-quality goods,’ says former White House advisor Richard Clarke in a recent book. Microsoft makes the list of risks because so many people have installed its software for critical systems.
Source: Microsoft a Weak Link In Possible Cyber War
- Humans Continue To Be ‘Weak Link’ In Data Security
- Aussie Gov’t Won’t Help Fight Cyber Attacks
- Book Review: Cyber Warfare
- Tired of Playing Cyber Cop, Microsoft Looks For Partners In Crime Fighting
- US Most Vulnerable To Cyberattack?
Categories: slashdot cash, climenole, critical systems, cyber war, empire, it, liquid assets, market dominance, Microsoft, newsat11, premise, quality goods, Richard Clarke, security, youdontsay