Mark Zuckerberg, In It To Change the World?
schmidt349 submitted a story about Zuckerberg that might fly in the face of what you’ve heard of the guy in the past. “Award-winning New York Times journalist David Kirkpatrick’s new book The Facebook Effect presents readers with a complex view of Facebook’s founder and CEO. Primed by hours of conversation and research deep into the history of the social network, Kirkpatrick reaches the conclusion that money isn’t a primary motivation for Zuckerberg, ‘a coder more than a CEO, a philosopher more than a businessman, a 26-year-old who has consistently avoided selling out because he sees Facebook as his way to change the world.’ Kirkpatrick deftly handles the controversy surrounding Facebook’s sometimes cavalier attitude toward user privacy, and the result is a much more balanced and less sensationalist account of Facebook’s past, present, and future.”
- Mark Zuckerberg Gives $990 Million To Charity
- Hey Facebook Lawyers, Here’s A Mark Zuckerberg Action Figure
- Iran Court Summons Mark Zuckerberg For Facebook Privacy Violations
- Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook’s Strategy For China (And His Wardrobe)
- Man Changes Name to “Mark Zuckerberg” After Facebook Sues Him