Apple’s New iPhone Could Be Released On June 18
Boy Genius Report is claiming that according to their sources, Apple is very likely to launch its next generation iPhone on June 18.
It is widely expected that Steve Jobs will unveil the fourth generation iPhone on Monday during the WorldWide Developer Conference (WWDC) 2010 Keynote address.
We have confirmed with multiple AT&T store reps that their sales quotas for the month of June are ridiculously high. Yes, this means the iPhone is confirmed to launch in June, not July. Knowing how many units stores received per day/week last year, if the iPhone launched in the last week of June, on Friday the 25th, we’re pretty sure the new sales quotas couldn’t be met (in-store orders don’t count as they don’t get recognized until the customer picks them up). We have heard stores having a 25-30% increase in their sales quota, so we’d like to think the next Apple iPhone will launch on Friday, June 18th. We’ll see pretty shortly.
We’re really excited and can’t wait to see Apple’s fourth generation iPhone.
- A&T Confirms iPhone 4G Launch In June
- Apple Likely To Launch Next Gen iPhone And Announce Release Date For iPhone OS 4.0 On June 7
- AT&T Blocks Employee Vacations For June; Hints At Launch Of New iPhone
- New iPhone To Go On Sale From June 7?
- Has Apple Stopped Shipping iPhone 3G Ahead Of iPhone 4G Launch?