Software Describes Surveillance Footage In AI-Generated Text
holy_calamity writes “A computer vision research group at UCLA has put together a system that watches surveillance footage and generates a text description of the events in real time. It only works on traffic cameras for now but demonstrates how sophisticated computer vision is becoming. Interestingly, the system was built thanks to a database of millions of human-labeled images put together by Chinese workers.”
- The Ineffectiveness of TSA Body Scanners – Now With Surveillance Camera Footage
- Did the Chinese Military Use Top Gun Footage?
- Video Inpainting Software Deletes People From HD Video Footage
- Ask Slashdot: Open-Source Forensic Surveillance Analysis Software?
- Incredible Footage Shows a Perseid Meteor Exploding