Gulf Oil Leak Plugged?
RobHart writes “The LA Times is reporting that the Gulf oil leak appears to have been plugged by the ‘top kill.’ ‘Thad Allen, who is coordinating the government response, says the well still has low pressure, but cement will be used to cap the well permanently as soon as the pressure hits zero.’”
Source: Gulf Oil Leak Plugged?
- BP Claims Gulf Well Has Been Stopped
- Fukushima Radiation Levels High, But Leak Plugged
- BP Permanently Seals Gulf Oil Well
- “Top Kill” Operation Is Under Way in Attempt to Stop Gulf Oil Leak
- Oil Leak Could Be Stopped With a Nuke
Categories: slashdot !over, bp, cement, Earth, finally, government response, gulf, gulf oil, la times, leak, Oil, oil leak, oilspill, pressure, RobHart, Thad Allen, the Gulf, well