Secure Communication Comes To Android
An anonymous reader writes “Forbes is reporting that Moxie Marlinspike and Stuart Anderson’s startup, Whisper Systems, has released a public beta of two Android applications that provide encrypted call and SMS capabilities for your Android phone. In the wake of recent GSM attacks, it’ll be interesting to see if smartphones end up providing a platform that fundamentally changes the security we can expect from mobile communication.”
- Android Gingerbread To Support Near Field Communication (Including Tap-And-Pay)
- Ask Slashdot: Equipping a Company With Secure Android Phones?
- F-Secure: Android Accounted For 97% of All Mobile Malware In 2013
- F-Secure: Xiaomi Smartphones Do Secretly Steal Your Data
- Ask Slashdot: Most Secure Mobile OS?