> Photos Of Apple’s New White iPhone?
Photos Of Apple’s New White iPhone?
Apple Pro has posted photos of a partially assembled white fourth generation iPhone (iPhone 4G).
In the last few days, we have already seen photos of the front panel and other parts of the white next generation iPhone.
As you can see from the screenshot below, the photos are of a white front plate, LCD screen and metal casing put together. You will also notice that case contains screwholes seen in the lost next generation iPhone prototype.
These photos give a much better idea of what a white iPhone 4G will look like compared to the rendered images we had posted earlier.
Apple is expected to unveil the fourth generation iPhone during the WWDC 2010 Keynote address on June 7 and might be called iPhone HD.
Do you like the look of what could be Apple's new white iPhone 4G?
[via Apple Pro]
Source: Photos Of Apple’s New White iPhone?
- Photos Of iPhone 4G With White Front Panel
- Next Gen iPhone Photos Leaked? Reveals Aluminum Unibody Enclosure
- Photos Of Apple’s New iPhone Are Fake; It’s An iPhone Clone
- Leaked Photos Of iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S With Larger Screen?
- Apple Edits iPhone 6′s Protruding Camera Out of Official Photos