Sniffing the Wireless Traffic of MIT Students
An anonymous reader writes “Someone got permission to sniff the wireless traffic during an MIT class. The professor: none other than Robert Morris, creator of the first internet worm! The lecture: computer security! I love it.”
- Ask Slashdot: Setting Up Wireless Voting For Students?
- $9 Million Program Gives Students Wireless Internet Access At Home, Not Just At School
- Sniffing and Decoding NRF24L01+ and Bluetooth LE Packets For Under $30
- Judge Rules Sniffing Open Wi-Fi Networks Is Not Wiretapping
- Ore-Sniffing Dogs Rediscovered By Mining Industry