iPhone OS 4.0 Will Finally Allow Users To Add Words To iPhone’s Dictionary
Gizmodo has just reported that they have discovered a screen in the iPhone OS 4 Beta 4 released yesterday, which suggests that it will get a custom dictionary.
You might have noticed that your iPhone doesn't know the swear words. So every time you try to use one, its auto-correct feature kicks in and gives you some weird alternatives.
It is times like these that you really miss the ability to add a word to iPhone's dictionary.
Gizmodo has discovered an option under Keyboard settings in the iPhone OS 4 Beta 4 released yesterday, which suggests that users will be able to add words to the iPhone dictionary.
iPhone OS 4.0 Beta 4 has already revealed iPhone tethering for AT&T customers, default utilities folder and new iPhone wallpapers and the possibility of camera with LED Flash coming to iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Authors Alarmed As Oxford Junior Dictionary Drops Nature Words
- Dictionary.com Opens Its API And IP With Nook Color, Hopes To Define Dictionary Functions
- IBM’s Watson Gets a Swear Filter After Learning the Urban Dictionary
- iPhone 4 Beta Shows AT&T Tethering
- iPhone 3G Users Won’t Be Able To Customize Homescreen Wallpaper In iPhone OS 4?