New Hotmail Integrates Office Features
angry tapir writes “Microsoft is set to begin rolling out the latest enhancements to its Hotmail (warning: interstitial ad) web mail service, with an aim to reduce clutter and make it easier to send photos and handle Office documents. Microsoft is making a Web-based version of Office available from within Hotmail’s Web interface that allows use of Microsoft document formats such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.”
- Microsoft Unveils Outlook.com, Hotmail’s Successor
- Microsoft Announces Office 2016 and Office For Windows 10 Coming Later This Year
- Hotmail’s Spam Filter: The Best In the Business?
- Aussie PM Office Calls For Government Ban On Gmail, Hotmail
- Hotmail’s New Alias Feature Lets You Handle Multiple Addresses From The Same Inbox