Sprint’s $199 HTC EVO 4G Gets Release Date of June 4
Chameleon Man writes “The first 4G phone ever to be released, the HTC EVO 4G announced back in March, has finally come with a release date of June 4th. Along with the release date, Sprint has provided information on phone plans and pricing. From Engadget: ‘Unfortunately, there’s a downside to all this: customers will be paying a mandatory (as confirmed to us by Sprint reps) $10 per month “Premium Data add-on” on top of their plan — ostensibly for the privilege of enjoying WiMAX when they’re in a Sprint 4G market — and the 8-device WiFi hotspot feature runs an extra $29.99 a month, which Sprint is quick to point out is half what you’d pay for a dedicated mobile broadband account.’ In 4G areas, it might be a formidable option for anyone who hates their ISP *ehem* Comcast *ehem.*”
- Leaked Sprint Internal Memo Reveals iPhone 5 Release Date In First Half Of October
- Apple May Unveil iPhone 5 And Announce iOS 5 Release Date On June 5th?
- Apple Likely To Launch Next Gen iPhone And Announce Release Date For iPhone OS 4.0 On June 7
- iPhone OS 4 Now Called iOS 4; Release Date Is June 21
- Firefox 5 Scheduled For June 21 Release