For Non-Profits, Common Ground vs. Raiser’s Edge?
lanimreT writes “I work at a medium sized non-profit organization. We’ve been considering a switch from our current constituent relationship manager (CRM): The Raiser’s Edge to Common Ground (a non-profit focused CRM built on SalesForce). I would like to hear from other organizations who have already done this. What features are present in Raiser’s Edge but missing in Common Ground? Is your work-flow improved by the new software? If you had it to do over again, would you still make the switch?”
- New iPhone 5 Concept: Thinner, Larger 4-Inch Edge To Edge Screen, Improved Cameras & More
- Purported iPhone 5 Case Designs Hint At Larger 4-Inch Edge-To-Edge Screen, Curved/Sloped Back, Capacitive Home Button
- iPhone 5 Design Mockups: Thinner, Longer And Wider With Edge-To-Edge Screen
- Causevox Wants To Help Non-Profits Crowdsource Fundraising
- StumbleUpon Claims They’ve Stumbled Onto Profits