Website Sells Pubic Lice
A British website called crabrevenge.com will help you prove that there is literally nothing you can’t find online by selling you pubic lice. A disclaimer on the site says the creators “do not endorse giving people lice,” and the lice are for “novelty purposes only.” The company also boasts about a facility “where we do all of our parasite husbandry and carefully considered selective breeding.” Three different packages are available: “Green package – One colony that can lay as many as 30 eggs for about $20. Blue package – Three colonies to share with your friends or freeze a batch or two for about $35. Red package – A vial of ‘shampoo-resistant F-strain crabs’ which can take up to two weeks to kill for about $52.”
Source: Website Sells Pubic Lice
- Will Unlocking the Genome of Body Lice Help Us Destroy Them?
- Lice DNA Reveals When Humans First Clothed Their Nakedness
- Study: Lice-Infested Farmed Salmon Not to Blame for Wild Salmon Die-Off
- With A Nice Website Update, Foursquare Did Just Get More Fun With Friends
- Obamacare Website Fixes Could Take Two Weeks Or Two Months