How To Behave At a Software Company?
dawilcox writes “I’m a recent grad and am going to begin starting work at a software company. I want to make a good impression on my boss and coworkers. I know that performance is usually tracked, but there are also innate personality traits of good software developers that bosses just want to have around. What are those personality traits? What should I be trying to do in order to make a good impression on the people at my work?” (Appropriate side question: What behavior traits would you like your co-workers to exhibit?)
- Company Trains the Autistic To Test Software
- Can Valve’s ‘Bossless’ Company Model Work Elsewhere?
- Autodesk Buys Simulation Software Company Blue Ridge Numerics For $39M In Cash
- IT Poll: Can HP Reinvent Itself as a Software Company?
- NCR To Buy Hospitality And Retail POS Software Company Radiant Systems For $1.2 Billion