iPad UK Pricing Confirmed; Apple UK Tax Applied
The iPad will be available in the UK and eight other countries from 28 May 2010; both models will be available for pre-order on 10 May. Reader marcopolo007uk adds a note from iPad-Review.co.uk with pricing: “WiFi Models: 16GB / 32GB / 64GB — £429 / £499 / £599. 3G versions: 16GB / 32GB / 64GB — £529 / £599 / £699. These are a little higher than some had guessed… The Apple Tax stings the UK consumer again.” At the current exchange rate, these prices are right around 150% of those offered in the US.
- Microsoft Surface Pricing Goes Toe-to-Toe With Apple iPad
- Apple Officially Confirms iPad 2 Launch In 25 Countries On Friday; Cheaper Than iPad 1 In UK And Australia
- International iPad Launch Date And Pricing Announced; Pre-Orders Begin On May 10
- Apple’s New iPhone Pricing – $99/$199/$299 For 16GB/32GB/64GB Models; Launch On Oct 14th?
- Apple To Release iOS 4.2 For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch Today