Code Quarterly – The Hackademic Journal
This will probably interest many LtU readers:
Code Quarterly is a new publication [edited by Peter Seibel] that intends to publish in-depth articles of interest to hackers…
Here are some of the kinds of articles we hope to publish:
* Technical explanations – Pieces that explain a concept and why we should care…
* Code reads – guided tours through code that demonstrates interesting programming techniques or which is simply well-put-together, beautiful code.
* Q&A interviews – in-depth interviews with notable programmers.
* Think pieces – pieces about not-entirely-technical issues hackers would care about…
* Computer history – articles that take a look back at where our ideas about computers came from.
* Book reviews
If this sounds interesting and you can see yourself as either a a reader or a potential contributor hop over to the site and let them know.
- Microsoft Posts First Quarterly Loss Ever
- AT&T On Track To Break Their Quarterly Smartphone Sales Thanks to iPhone 4S
- AT&T Set To Break Their Quarterly Smartphone Sales Record Thanks to iPhone 4S
- Apple Posts $18B Quarterly Profit, the Highest By Any Company, Ever
- Mozilla Unveils ‘Aggressive’ Firefox OS Schedule: Quarterly Feature Releases