> Corporate IT Just Won’t Let IE6 Die
Corporate IT Just Won’t Let IE6 Die
alphadogg writes “Security experts, industry analysts and even Microsoft recommend that IT departments upgrade Internet Explorer 6, yet new research shows that while there may have recently been a mock funeral for the aging browser, IE6 is still around and doing well, especially during standard business hours.” The article says that they are seeing 6-13% peaking during business hours… around here we see less than 1.5% IE6, but since we see only 10% IE in general, I imagine we’re just lucky.
Source: Corporate IT Just Won’t Let IE6 Die
- Website Checkout Glitches: Two Very Different Corporate Responses
- Should the Power of Corporate Innovation Shift Away From Executives?
- Generic PCs For Corporate Use?
- Supreme Court Rolls Back Corporate Campaign Spending Limits
- Apple Pays Only 2% Corporate Tax Outside US
Categories: slashdot alphadogg, browser ie6, browsers, business, business hours, diealready, ie6, Industry, industry analysts, internet explorer, Microsoft, msie, security, security experts, whygodwhy, workplace