Apple Releases iTunes 9.1.1; Includes Number Of Important Bug Fixes
Apple has just released iTunes 9.1.1, which according to the release notes includes a number of important bug fixes such as issues with converting songs to 128 kbps AAC while syncing.
It is available via Apple Software update.
The following important bugs have been fixed:
Addresses a conflict with some third-party software which may cause iTunes to unexpectedly quit
Addresses issues with converting songs to 128 kbps AAC while syncing
Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance
Last month, Apple had released iTunes 9.1, which included several new features and improvements such as:
Sync with iPad to enjoy your favorite music, movies, TV shows, books and more on the go
Organize and sync books you've downloaded from iBooks on iPad or added to your iTunes library
Rename, rearrange, or remove Genius Mixes
Others can download iTunes 9.1.1 from this link or via Apple Software update.
Please don’t forget to let us know how it goes.
- Apple Releases iTunes 10.2.2; Includes Number Of Important Bug Fixes
- Apple Releases iTunes 10.4.1; Includes Number Of Bug Fixes
- Apple Releases iTunes 9.2.1; Includes Number Of Bug Fixes
- Apple Releases iTunes 10.1.2; Includes Support For CDMA iPhone
- Apple Releases iTunes 10.5.1 Beta 3; Includes Number Of Important Performance And Stability Improvements For iTunes Match