> Punishing Security Breaches
Punishing Security Breaches
Schneier has a story on his blog this morning about
punishing security breaches. This one is in response to the tale of Gray Powell, the Apple engineer who left an important bit of technology in a bar recently. You might have heard of it. You also might have been on either the breacher or the corporate side. I’d hate to be in either position myself.
Source: Punishing Security Breaches
- Long-Term Liability For One-Time Security Breaches?
- Cash-Strapped States Burdened By Expensive Data Security Breaches
- Ask Slashdot: Preventing Snowden-Style Security Breaches?
- Sony Suffers Yet More Security Breaches
- Obama Proposes 30-Day Deadline For Disclosing Security Breaches
Categories: slashdot Apple, apple engineer, blog, breacher, bruceschneier, Gray Powell, iPhone, morning, schneier, security, security breaches, story, workplace