Dilbert On The Lost iPhone 4G Prototype
Scott Adams, the creator of hugely popular Dilbert comic strip has published the unfinished first drafts of comics, which pokes fun at the iPhone 4G prototype story, where an Apple engineer lost it a San Jose bar that was found by someone and sold to Gizmodo, who published details of the upcoming device.
Scott Adams found the story too “delicious to resist”.
Scott Adams decided to release the comics on his blog as it would have taken some time to release it in the newspapers by which time the story would have been stale.
Scott Adams comments:
“Take a moment to marvel at the fact that I didn't need to add anything to the story as it has been told in the media. All it really needed was Wally. I don't think any of us will ever know what really happened. I based the comic on the media's speculation of events. Remember that I'm in the parody business and not the truth business.”
- Conan O’Brien Take On Apple’s Lost iPhone 5 Prototype
- Lost iPhone 5 Prototype Source Of Leaked Case Designs?
- Police Have Identified The Person Who Found Lost iPhone 4G Prototype
- Police Investigating The Lost iPhone Prototype Incident
- Police Investigating Lost Next Gen iPhone Prototype Incident Seize Gizmodo Editor’s Computers