Was Flight Ban Over Ash an Overreaction?
HaymarketRiot writes “Richard Branson has claimed that the flight ban, due to the eruption of the volcano Eyjafjallajokull, was an overreaction on the part of the authorities. Britain’s government has even called for the airlines to be compensated. This does look like a perfect excuse for already greedy airlines to try and get more money … any experts care to comment on the effect of volcanic ash on planes?”
- American Airlines Expands Streaming In-Flight Movies
- Boingo Wireless Partners With Gogo For In-Flight Internet Access
- FCC Smooths the Path For Airlines’ In-Flight Internet
- FAA Permits American Airlines To Use iPads In Cockpit “In All Phases of Flight”
- China Deploys Satellites In Search For Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight