4G iPhone Misplacer Invited To Germany For Beer
eldavojohn writes “You may recall the hapless engineer who left a fairly sensitive iPhone at a bar recently. Well, in a PR stunt, Lufthansa has invited him to visit Germany on their dime after citing his latest Facebook status, ‘I underestimated how good German beer is’ as well as his obvious passion for German beer and culture. It’s not clear if Gray Powell has decided to ‘pick up where he last left off’ (as the letter puts it). I know what my decision would be.”
- Beer App Untappd Hits 1M Check-ins, Swallows Up Other Beer App RedPint
- Microsoft Gets Back Its FAT Patent In Germany
- Beer Gardens NYC App Goes 2.0 For Beer Garden Season
- What Is This Verizon Event And Why Was I Invited? Could It Be? Dare I Say… iPhone?
- Apple Faces Temporary iPhone, iPad Ban In Germany