iPhone OS 4.0 Beta 2 Released To Developers
Apple has seeded developers of its iPhone Developer Program with the second beta version of iPhone OS 4 (build 10M2240).
The first beta version of iPhone OS 4.0 was released two weeks back when Apple gave us a sneak peak of next generation iPhone OS at a special event.
Based on initial reports the new beta version of iPhone OS 4 includes some changes and bug fixes.
Apple has apparently changed the time limit for task completion process, which is one of the services available to developers for the multitasking feature from 5 minutes to 10 minutes. It means third party iPhone apps will be able to execute a task for 10 minutes in the background. Apple had given an example of uploading photos to your Flickr account as an example.
We will let you know if the latest beta version of iPhone OS 4 beta 2 and SDK reveals any interesting new features.
- iPhone OS 4.0 Beta 4 Released To Developers
- Apple Releases iPhone OS 4.0 Beta 3 To Developers; Then Pulls It
- iOS 4.1 Beta And iOS SDK 4.1 Released To Developers
- Apple Releases iOS 4.3 Beta 2 To Developers; New Multitouch Gestures Will Not Be Enabled In iOS 4.3
- Apple Releases iOS 4.2 Beta 3 And iTunes 10.1 Beta 2 To Developers