New iPhone: Front-Facing Camera, High Res Screen, High Res Camera With Flash, Micro-SIM Card And More Proof
They claim to have got “solid proof” that confirms that the device in the images is Apple’s new iPhone.
Engadget is basing its claims on the images that it had received of the iPad, the night before it was unveiled by Apple, which they believe came from Apple’s test lab.
When they inspected the leaked iPad images again today, they discovered that the device, which looks similar to one in the images that they received yesterday was placed on the table next to the iPad prototype.
As you can see in the image below, the left side of the device (new iPhone) is visible on the upper right corner of the image (with a red arrow pointing to it):
Photo from yesterday’s article:
Engadget is confident that the images of the iPad prototype came from an Apple test lab, so it believes that the other device is Apple’s new iPhone.
Interesting, but it still doesn’t make sense that prototype of Apple’s new iPhone that is probably used for some real world testing of the new hardware looks like an iPhone clone that was purchased in Japan. If Apple really wanted to camouflage its new iPhone, wouldn’t it make sense to simply give it the look and feel of an iPhone 3G or iPhone 3GS? Why would it look like an iPhone clone? Any ideas?
The tidbits that Engadget reveals towards the end of their post are actually the interesting part. They claim that their source who confirms that the device in the image is the next generation iPhone has also told them that iPhone 4G will get the following new hardware features:
Higher resolution screen
Higher resolution camera with flash
It will take Micro-SIM card like the iPad
So are you convinced by the proof given by Engadget? Let us know in the comments below. What do think about the possibility of those new hardware features?
- Breaking News – This is Apple’s New iPhone: Front Facing Camera, Larger Battery, Improved Display, Camera Flash, Micro-SIM And More
- Next iPhone- Front Facing Camera, A4 Processor
- iPhone OS 4.0 Hints At Front Facing Camera in Next Gen iPhone
- Fourth Gen iPhone Dubbed iPhone HD; Includes Front-Facing Camera, Multitasking, Double Resolution Display?
- iPhone 5 Will Be Completely Redesigned, Come With Multi-Core Processor; iPad 2 To Come With High Resolution Screen, SD Card Slot & Cameras